26 September, 2007

The Wrong Tree


I have been a consumer of goods
I have been a consumer of services
I have been a consumer of food
I have been a consumer of entertainment
I have been a consumer of ideas
I have been a consumer of opportunities
I have been a consumer of information
I have been a consumer of entitlements
I have been a consumer of advanced medical care
I have been a consumer of fine wine
I have been a consumer of fair trade coffee
I have been a consumer of enrichment activities
I have been a consumer of crash tested cars
I have been a consumer of regular dental checkups
I have been a consumer of privileges
I have been a consumer of organic vegetables
I have been a consumer of recognition
I have been a consumer of unique artistic expression
I have been a consumer of free grocery samples
I have been a consumer of alternative therapies
I have been a consumer of anti-depressant medications
I have been a consumer of vocational choices
I have been a consumer of zen enlightenment
I have been a consumer of purified water
I have been a consumer of the holy eucharist
I have been a consumer of the latest scientific findings
I have been a consumer of spiritual advisement
I have been a consumer of homeland security
I have been a consumer of military protection
I have been a consumer of diversity training
I have been a consumer of yoga instruction
I have been a consumer of superior phones
I have been a consumer of unlimited text messaging
I have been a consumer of annual pap smears
I have been a consumer of professional advancement
I have been a consumer of fluorescent light bulbs

When might I have Peace?

Posted by Laura - http://beentherestillthere.blogspot.com/

No comments: